Position: Manager, Finance/Accounting (Code: EC11 MFIN)
Industry: Finance: Investment Banking
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Maintain day-to-day financial control and reporting of the Company’s operations;
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Manage a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts e.g. auditors, lawyers, bankers and regulatory organisations;
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and investment activities, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions;
- Prepare financial and regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, and boards of directors.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or business administration;
- Strong math, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills;
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, analysis and reporting of financial data;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in advisory, investment banking or financial services;
- Strong quantitative, writing and communication skills;
- Proficiency in English, other languages an advantage.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressed to HR department.
Deadline for applications is August 1, 2011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To return to the careers page, please click here
- 18 Oct 2012
- 14 Feb 2012
- 11 Apr 2011
Metals & Mining
- 23 Mar 2012
- 20 Feb 2012
- 3 Feb 2012
- 21 Jan 2011
- 21 Jan 2011